1. 3 packs of masala Maggie
2. 2 medium sized tomatoes finely diced
3. 3/4th cup frozen peas
4. 1/2 capsicum finely diced
5. 1/2 tsp turmeric
6. 1 tsp red chilly powder (more if you want spicy)
7. 2 Maggie veg masala/chicken masala cube
8. 1 table spoon oil
9. Salt to taste
1. Dice tomatoes, capsicum in small cubes
2. Heat oil in a pan and put capsicum, tomatoes and frozen peas in. Stir them for 3-4 minutes in high flame.
3. Put turmeric, chilly powder, Maggie masala cubes and salt and mix it well.
4. Let it cook for a while until all the water from tomatoes is gone. Keep stirring from time to time.
5. Once all the water is evaporated and the tomatoes and peas are cooked add 3.5 cups of water and bring to just below boiling temperature.
6. Put 3 packs of Maggie and let it half cook. Put the masala from 3 Maggie packets on the noodles and stir well.
7. Cook it until the noodles are done.
Add salt if necessary.
YOUR Puru Uncle's Maggie is done.
Let it cool a bit and serve warm. You can add boiled eggs or fried eggs on the side.
Kids love this!