Credit: Sangeeta Parihar
- Big Brinjal 1 Approx 500gm
- Chopped Onions 2 medium ones
- Chopped Tomatoes 3 medium ones
- Chopped Garlic 10-12 (Kaliyan)
- Garam Masala 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Salt For taste
- Apply oil on Brinjal & roast on gas flame till it's roasted well. Let it cool. Peel off the skin after it cools down and mash the pulp
- Add oil in a pan, chopped garlic, onion & cook till it turns golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, chilli powder & cook till oil oozes.
- Add roasted peeled off Brinjal into the pan & cook till 5-7 mins. Garnish with fresh corriander leaves & serve with hot chapati