1. 1 table spoon chilli powder
2. 1 tablespoon cumin (jeera) powder
3. 1/2 tablespoon coriander (dhaniya) powder
4. Salt as per taste
5. Chicken Masala or garam masala 1 teaspoon
6. Oil - enough to make a thick paste
Preheat oven at 220 deg Celsius for 10 mins.
Put the chicken drumsticks in a aluminium or parchment paper and cook.
Check the chicken regularly to turn them over. Also while turning, coat the chicken with the left over masala paste.
It would take about 30-45 mins to cook.
Once done just pounce and eat! For it won't be long for them to be over!! :-)
|Marinated chicken with Masala Paste|
|Drumsticks coated with Masala Paste|
|Drumsticks ready for over|
|Final Product! :-)|